From overly frizzy tresses and chlorine-tinged color, when it comes to summer there are many steps needed to be taken to help repair your hair:
1. During this time it is best to bury your blow dryer with your winter clothes and embrace your natural texture in summer!
2. Find the right lightweight leave-in conditioner for your hair and use it post-wash only to your ends.
3. Chlorine is not your friend during summer that is why your hair needs the Fekkai Apple Cider Vinegar shampoo!
4. Avoid, over cleansing. After washing your hair make sure to apply your favorite frizz controlling product while hair are still damp.
5. Just how SPF is necessary for your skin, UV protectant spray is a must during summer!
6. Drink plenty of water, juices, and coconut water to nourish your skin as well as the scalp. Keep yourself hydrated with fresh drinks and avoid coffee or tea!
These are the tips I will be following to help keep my hair fab this summer. Let's have the very best summer this 2016!
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe! Lots of HUGS to you all and keep it beautiful! XOXOXO