Hi my loves!!
A few months ago I went to a Korean spa and saw many people going into this cold room willing to freeze their butts off! I was so confused but I started to see on social media more and more people around the world go for this type of treatment. I decided to look more into it and found out about cryotherapy spas!!
This is called, Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC), the exposure to subzero temperatures. Can this really be beneficial for your skin?! The answer is YES. Extreme cold stimulates skin sensors and this activates the Central Nervous System response. This causes the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain inhibitors and mood elevators. It also, enhances circulation activity, clears toxins and metabolic waste with a supply of oxygen and nutrient enriched blood to stimulate cellular regeneration. Many athletes use this sort of treatment for management of pain, inflammation, energy, and stress related conditions.
· Increase caloric burn
· Boost your metabolic rate
· Reduce fine facial lines and wrinkles
· Promotes smooth complexion
· Increases oxygenated blood
· Decreases inflammation
· Improves sleep and combats insomnia
· Reduces stress and anxiety
· Improves immune system and organ function
After reading all the benefits I am willing to give it a shot!! I want to go to a cryotherapy spa… Do any of you have any recommendations or been yourself?! If so let me know and if you have experienced the benefits!!
Remember… Keep it beautiful!!
Got more questions! Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on social media! @GreggersLA on Twitter and IG!
* Gregory Dylan is a 20 year beauty industry veteran, licensed esthetician and facial expert. For more information or to schedule a facial treatment at his skin care clinic in Los Angeles, please e-mail: email@example.com *